Friday, October 24, 2008

Tailgate Markets of Asheville

I've lived in Asheville for close to 8 years. I used to frequent the North Asheville tailgate market every Saturday, but somehow I got lazy and stopped going. Maybe it was because I didn't like getting up at 7:30 every Saturday to go shopping, who knows. This Wednesday afternoon I revisited the tailgate market world and learned there is just no excuse not to buy fresh veggies at such a great place. With so many tailgate markets in Asheville you don't have to rise in shine early on Saturday. You can go in the afternoon on Wednesday, Fridays or Sundays. Wednesday night I went to bed with a full belly of fresh Alaskan salmon, new potatoes and salad with homegrown carrots. Check out the link below to see when and where the markets are....

No comments: